Monday, November 15, 2010

Surprise Surprise Puppy Surpise!

Tomorrow Beans is 25. (Beans is Benita...cute nick-name, huh?) We're all really glad it stuck. She isn't so glad. I have been up late trying to get all the b-day prep in order, so from the second she wakes up she is celebrating. Tonight I have wrapped 25 presents/thoughts/surprises for her to wake up to.
I have them all timed out for her to open one an hour. I can't WAIT for her to wake up. I feel like a parent on Christmas Eve...not that the surprises are that great or anything, but I just get giddy when I think someone is genuinely going to be surprised. I hope she likes them! 

A lot of the surprises have to do with funny memories, or inside jokes that we've had in our bazillion years of being best friends. I did some good reminiscing while putting this all together. Today I am grateful for memories. The best times in my life have been shared with the people I love, and thinking back on them makes me incredibly happy.

2 comments:

The Belliston's said...

Such a CUTE idea!! I'm curious what some of the gifts are...

The Smith Clan said...

Megan! That is adorable! She is just going to die! Happy Birthday Beans! So fun!!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List