Monday, November 22, 2010

So long. Farwell.

I've seen enough of these faces for the week. 

The dog days are over. Thanks again to Benita for saving my scared little hind. The dogs randomly started freaking out at three in the morning last night, which threw us both off a bit...we scare easy. Turns out everything was ok...as far as we know that is. 
I go to AZ TOMORROW. Yessss....I really can't wait. It's going to be awesome. I think I've talked to my mom like 6 times on the phone today. You'd think I never get to see her...sheesh.

Our pilot light in our house is SO annoying and won't stay lit. Our landlord was supposed to fix it like last year, but hasn't. Sometimes I'll come home in the day, like today, and our house will be colder inside than it is outside. It's amazing the difference it makes as soon as it comes on and it's warm again. Today I am thankful for a warm place to live. I can't imagine what it would be like to be cold all the time. I think of the pioneers and realize I would have probably died, or been purposefully left behind for my complaining. I don't know if I could hack it, seriously. I know there are people who don't have warm beds to come home to, and that breaks my heart. I feel very blessed.

1 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I am so glad you are done dog babysitting!! Have fun in AZ and don't miss me too much!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List