Thursday, November 4, 2010

When You're the Best of Friends


Tonight I was able to go to dinner with some friends that I have had for over 10 years. Amazing. That is a long time. Benita and I met up with Chels, Ally, and Emmie and It was SO fun. So good to see them, laugh and catch up. Way to get us all together Chels, cheers to you. I wished I had a photo now...oops. On the way home I was thinking about how blessed I have been my whole life to have AWESOME friends. So, today I am grateful for friends. We all know I can be straight up crazy at times, and I have always been so lucky to have people close to me that love me for who I am, crazy or not. I consider it one of my greatest blessings in life. Thank you for being such good friends to me.





I have pretty amazing friends.

0 comments:

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List