Monday, November 1, 2010

So Grateful.

September 12th? Really? That was the last time I blogged...Awesome Megs, way to keep up with the times. I've since been to Lake Powell, went to the B.O.B/Jason Derulo concert, tore a ligament in my foot, went to AZ, turned 26, had visits from the family, had a housing debacle, got a new roommate, gotten colder, and here I am. (Super good catch up...yep.)

I've decided I'm going to do a post on what I'm grateful for every day in November. After a month and a half hiatus from blogging I kinda have to come back with a bang right? I'll try and incorporate some pics from what has happened in the last month and a half of my life...

Today I am thankful for... FAMILY





Oh how I love them. I do.

2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

And we sure LOVE you!!

kelsey and murray said...

i adore you and your cute family

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List