Sunday, November 7, 2010

Come Fly With Me, Come Fly, Let's Fly Away...

Linds, Trav, and Colston flew back to Austin this morning. It was so fun to have them here for the weekend. I still don't quite know how to deal with going from seeing my sister Lindsey just about every other day, for pretty much my whole life, to only getting to see her a few times a year. I don't appreciate the 1,400 miles that are between us. I'll take whatever I can get though! Today I am grateful for airplanes. For bringing this lil' guy to me this weekend...
Don't judge the phone pic. Isn't he adorable? He is a little fireball, and I love every ounce of him.

2 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I love the iphone pic!! Linds just needs to move back but yes, thank goodness for airplanes!! Love you!!

Trav and Linds said...

So cute!!! I can't believe I forgot to take any pictures! We miss you so much already!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List