Monday, November 8, 2010

Call all that you want, but theres no one home, and you're not gonna reach my telephone...

Oh Lady Gaga...I just love her. If you have no idea what the title of this post means please watch HERE and come out from under that rock you've been hiding under. Sometimes cell phones are annoying. Sometimes all you want to do is throw it as far away as possible, so nobody knows where you are. BUT, then there are those times when you are beside yourself and all you want to do is talk to your mom, and you know you can reach her because she has her cellular device, and you can talk to her right that second and it's allll better. Today I am grateful for my cell phone, and that my mom still picks up when I call. :)

And yes, Lady Gaga is completely insane, but she gets me every time.

1 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

I'm glad you chose to call me!! I feel so blessed to have you as our Meggie! Everything will be all right Megan! Just remember to have FAITH!! Love you!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List