Saturday, November 20, 2010

I wanna be just like Dorothy

Who doesn't love sparkles? I remember being a little girl and seeing the glittery red mary jane shoes that looked just like Dorothy's shoes from the Wizard of Oz, and drooling all over them. Benits fulfilled a childhood dream and got me these bad boys for my birthday. Glitter, Toms, and Black. All of my favorite things combined. 
 
(Don't judge the fact that my left ankle is still twice the size of my right ankle. NBD.) Just like I thought...it started snowing tonight. Goooooooooo. It's happening. However, it makes me realize that today I am grateful for clothes and shoes to keep me warm in this wintery weather.

1 comments:

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I love them! Besides the fact they are black and glittery they are the most comfy shoe ever! That is what I look for in a shoe!!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List