Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Huppy Burt-day! (said like GusGus from Cinderella of old)

Benita Marie Bates is 25 ladies and gentleman. 
It is true. She did it.

Today I am 100 percent grateful for Benita. She has been an amazing friend to me. She lets me hang out with her all the time, and doesn't even care that I sing the end of my sentences sometimes. 
She is genuinely caring, hilarious, and loyal. She is loved by everyone she knows...that just sounded like a sentence from a eulogy...but it's true. She is one of the greatest people I know, and I am SOOO glad we're besties.

(Here is a throw back photo for ya...) Happy B-day Bernice. You are the cheese to my macaroni. Although I don't really like cheese or macaroni. You are the granola to my frozen yogurt. There we go. Now, That is love.

1 comments:

Roxy said...

I love Bertolli.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List