Thursday, November 18, 2010

Betty Crocker

Baking is like therapy for me. I love creating things in the kitchen, and the smells warmth that comes along with it. Tonight we had enrichment with our bishops wife and she showed us how to make pumpkin pie from a fresh pumpkin...pretty awesome. The whole time we were there I was just reminded of how much I like baking with my mom. She is such an awesome cook, and I feel like I've learned SO much from her. I made these yummy Cinnamon Sweet Potato Muffins tonight. They are healthy and SO delicious.

Today I am grateful for my love for baking. I can't wait to have a family to cook for one day. Did I mention that I am dog-sitting right now? One of my clients went to Mazatlan and, so here I am. Bless Benita's heart for keeping me company over here. I owe her...

4 comments:

jaclyn said...

yummmmo those look delish!

The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I am thankful for your love of baking also because those were amazing!

Unknown said...

I miss your love for baking! I loved the treats that you used to bring to work. You are the best!

rosemarie said...

HI, sounds like you are becoming a professional dog sitter:):):) Your treats sound nummy. Hey we probably need to keep our eyes on the weather Tues. you may want to be ready to come here right from work as we may need to go up earlier if it snows and we will need to get you to the airport sooner with the hysterics going on in getting checked in, we will keep in touch OK. Love ya, enjoy more baking

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List