Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine.

Get out your 72 hour kits. The snow hype today in Utah was CRAZY. I swear I never remember hearing anything like this before. It seemed like we were living in Arizona and this foreign element called snow was going to be coming. Everyone was leaving work, school, and whatever else they were doing. Wait...haven't we had snow every winter...ever...in Utah? Calm down everyone.

I was at the airport and my plane was delayed a couple of hours, but I made it to Arizona just fine. I guess after my flight left they pretty much canceled all other flights, so I was extremely glad I made it out OK. I am anxious to hear how this storm really goes down. Keep me posted UT peeps, k?

Today I am thankful to be home. I love being home for the holidays. I can't wait to hang out here for a few days. I wish the whole fam could be here. We will definitely miss them!

1 comments:

Lauri said...

The hype in the stores was almost as bad as the y2k bug!!! We went to do some basic shopping after getting home from Honolulu and i could not beleive how crazy it was. I think everyone was getting the shopping done so they wouldn't have to go out today which makes sense. If I hadn't seen it snowing last night for a few minutes you would never know that it snowed this morning. Utah County had the least in the state from the way the news talked this morning. i do know that the wind was really making it crazy at the airport for awhile. I am just glad we landed early in the morning before it got to crazy. Tell everyone there Happy Thanksgiving for me.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List