Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday

People are crazy. I rather enjoyed sleeping in and going to the gym when I woke up this morning. I just don't have that desire to fight the crazy crowds to save a buck I guess. More power to ya for those that do. Today's events included...
- a mid-morning trip to the gym (it's always more fun to work out when you're with people you love)
- an afternoon trip to Target, the one place we decided to brave on this chaotic shopping day
- going to see Tangled. SO cute. I loved it. We saw Unstoppable last night and it was awesome as well.
- dinner at Dayna Park (a collaboration of Paradise Bakery, Pei Wei, and Sauce)
- games at the Barney's, always a good time.

We had so much fun, and it was a beautiful day. 70 degrees in fact. The sun was shining and the sky was gloriously blue. Today I am grateful for the sunshine. It really just makes me happy. I hope that Utah decides to treat me right when I return on Sunday.

1 comments:

Lauri said...

You have not seen the forecast for Sunday have you Megan? I understand the love of the sunshine though after the trips to Honolulu especially in the winter time I struggle with the cold and greyness! Do you have a ride home from the Airport?

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List