Saturday, November 6, 2010

Saturday Sweat Fest

If you didn't know I'm somewhat of a health nut/exercise addict. Read HERE for more info on that.
My Saturday workout today went a little something like this...

Janae's Spin Class (Oh how I love both Janae, and her class. Love. Love. LOVE.)

30 mins on the elliptical
45 mins of lifting

It felt GREAT today. Some days are rough, and it's hard to get to the gym but it always feels SO good after. Exercise is what keeps me sane. It is what gets my mind off of all the craziness. This past month has been really rough on me because I haven't been able to work out as hard as I'm used to due to the torn tendon in my foot. I am pretty much only able to do the elliptical, and spin as of right now. I was thinking today how not being able to do my normal routine has made me really grateful for good health and what I can do. Exercise is something that I need in my life and I don't know what I'd do without it. Today I am grateful for exercise. I may not always be so enthused about working out, but I feel so good when I do.

0 comments:

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List