Friday, October 23, 2009

B to the IRTHDAY

Oh my GOODNESS my B-day rocked. I always love birthdays, but for some reason this year was extra exceptional. I was just absolutely taken aback by how sweet everyone was. Linds took me to Bajios (one of our favorites) for lunch before I headed in to work, and it was so fun :) I just love hanging out with her! I got back to work and one of my friends surprised me with 25 balloons and two dozen roses. A little bit later Linds and the kids came back and visited me again which was so fun!
Roxy and Benits planned for everyone to meet at Carrabbas for dinner for me, and there ended up being like 25 people there. It was a blast. I seriously loved having all of my awesome friends around me. Afterwards we went to Roxies house and had treats, and just hung out, and a bunch of our other friends came to visit. It was so much fun. I must be pretty predictable because I walked away with about 5 cases of diet dr. pepper...I seriously can't thank my awesome friends and family enough. I had the greatest day, and I am constantly overwhelmed by how many great people I am blessed to have in my life. Here goes year 25!



4 comments:

Cristin said...

Sending birthday love from San Francisco :)

amberdat said...

Trace and I went to Carrabas while we were home last weekend and I totally thought of you and how much you love Carrabas while we were there. I am glad someone else brought you lots of balloons!! Did you stick them out of your sunroof and put your hazards on while driving home too?

Karrissa Winward said...

I am glad you had a great birthday!! Love ya!

danielle said...

so glad you had such a great birthday!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List