Tuesday, October 13, 2009

ummm....what?

If I were to say I had 19 pillows on my bed you'd be like...whoa...that is a lot. Or if I asked you if you wanted 19 cupcakes. Or if I told you, you had to stay awake for 19 days straight...you'd probably tell me that 19 was too many. Why? Because 19 is a big number. But seriously. 19 children? In one family? I'm sorry, am I the only one that thinks these people are borderline crazy? I mean they have enough children to form opposing basketball teams...although the girls might have a hard time playing in their dresses. Slow down Duggar family...slow on down.


3 comments:

Amber said...

so they're pregnant again??

Kristine L. said...

I totally agree. 19 is a little excessive. I have seen the show a few times and it seems like their older children are practically raising their younger siblings.

HOWEVER, I think they do a very good job at raising their children. They are well behaved, have good, strong values, etc. It seems that they do a better job at raising 19 than some do with raising one...

Nichole Barney said...

I can't even imagine how the mom does it! I think it would be so difficult to meet all those kids needs.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List