Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We Thank The O God For a Prophet

It is a shame conference weekend only comes around twice a year...because I REALLY love it. I felt like this weekend was especially exceptional. I was able to go to the Saturday morning session with my roommates, Whitney and Krissy. There were so many things I LOVED about it.


(Please excuse the fact that I look BALD in this photo...early morning did not call for washing my hair)
- Singing "We thank thee O God for a Prophet.," with an entire conference center full of 21,000 saints. Chills.
-"What we love determines what we seek. what we seek determines what we do. what we do determines who we are, and what we become." - President Uchtdorf
-Hearing the MoTab sing "My Heavenly Father Loves Me." Couldn't manage to keep the tears from coming on that one.
-The message of LOVE in all forms...The love of our Savior for us; the love we need to have for each other. It reminded me of LOVE being my theme for the year.
-Having the spirit testify to me over and over of the truthfulness of this gospel. I was reminded of how blessed I am to be a part of something SO incredible.
-running into so many friends! (love these girls from my ward pictured below)

I loved ALL of conference, and I'm already excited for the November Ensign to come out so I can reread all of the incredible talks. I already can't wait until April! :)

2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Denny and I said does it get better every time we listen or do we just pay better attention now days. It was so incredible! We are so lucky to have the gospel as a part of our lives!

danielle said...

agreed with everything you just said! loved running into you!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List