Monday, October 12, 2009

Monday Muck and Mama's Big Day

I LOVE to curl up and watch a movie. It's one of my favorite things to do. It is not so fun, however, when it's all I feel like doing. I rarely get sick, and I rarely miss work. Today I'm doing both, and I don't like either. If I'm going to be missing work, I feel like I should be on a beach somewhere...or shopping at least. YUCK.

MORE IMPORTANTLY...

HAPPY B-DAY MOM!!!
My mom is the greatest...really, she is.
She is extremely talented in SO many areas.
Her thoughtfulness boggles my mind.
She loves Holidays more than anyone I know. She always made even the smallest holidays a big deal, and she has instilled the same love in all of us kids.
She is SO optimistic. Despite all that she has been through, she has always managed to stay positive and keep a happy outlook on everything. It amazes me.
She is so healthy, and manages to stay in AWESOME shape.
She is an incredible cook and entertainer.
She is so genuinely friendly to everyone, and everyone wants her as a friend!
She has an incredible testimony and has set such a positive example for me of how to live th gospel!



I want to be just like her when I grow up! I love you SO MUCH Mama Cita!!! I hope you have a great B-day!


2 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

Thank's Megs!! You are way to nice to me!! I just feel so bad you are soooooo sick! Please get feeling better! I'll be praying for your quick recovery!

Nichole Barney said...

She is the best! No one can top Hurricane Elaine! Aren't we lucky to have her!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List