Sunday, November 1, 2009

Someone knows better than I do.

This past week has been a whirlwind. To say the least. I think I must have been getting comfortable with the way my life was going because someone upstairs decided to shake things up for me. ;)

I have been working at Point for about a year and a half, and I have loved it. I have been lucky enough to get to train at Elevate in the mornings and work there in the afternoons. Due to some changes that were being made at Point and with my clients at Elevate, I realized that I needed to reevaluate my work situation. I came home one night, about a week ago, and was talking it over with my roommate Whitney, and she told me her boss was looking for someone and she thought I'd be great.
So, within the matter of about a day I met with her boss, was offered a new job, and had to tell Point I wasn't going to be working there anymore. I have SO many mixed emotions about all that has happened. Excited to start something new, sad to leave all I know at Point, a little bit scared of having to go through a new learning curve, but ready to get started. I have a hard time with change, but with they way that everything has worked out gives me faith in the Lords plan for me. I know things will work out how they are supposed to!
Soooooo....wish me luck. First day is tomorrow!

11 comments:

McKenzie said...

Good luck Megan! Change can be scary, but you are so adorable, I'm positive that you will do great!!

The Smith Clan said...

We'll be praying for you Meggie! You will be great! Good luck!

Tracey said...

Good luck Megan- You will do good at anything new you try. Your a doll.

Karrissa Winward said...

So what's the new job? I am sure you will be great!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
Love, Cristin

camiwells said...

oh megs good luck i know you'll do great!! hopefully youll still be on gchat!!

Jessica said...

I am positive you will do great. Good luck!

rosemarie said...

Good luck Megan, you will be great!!!! Life continues to be filled with learning opportunities and it is nice to know that there is always continued guidance and blessings, indeed change is hard.

rosemarie said...

Good luck Megan, you will be great!!!! Life continues to be filled with learning opportunities and it is nice to know that there is always continued guidance and blessings, indeed change is hard.

rosemarie said...

Good luck Megan, you will be great!!!! Life continues to be filled with learning opportunities and it is nice to know that there is always continued guidance and blessings, indeed change is hard.

rosemarie said...

Sorry my computer has been slow and I punched it more than once:):):) love ya

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List