Tuesday, November 24, 2009

yessssssssssss...

I'm pretty DANG happy right now. I'm currently sitting in the Salt Lake International Airport waiting to board my plane to AZ. Yep, I can't stop talking about it because I'm pretty stoked about it. If you were asking if i'm stoked to leave the 25 degree weather I drove to work in this morning, the answer is YES.

Since my plane left mid day, and most of my possible ride candidates have already left town I was just going to drive and park my car...but Whitney found that out, and had a meeting up in SLC, so she was like...be ready in 20 mins and I'm taking you. I packed in 5 mins. Not a joke. I planned on packing last night, but got kidnapped by some friends until 2:30 AM. I am actually excited to find out what made it into my bag. Should be interesting.
We managed to sneak in a little Nordstrom Rack/Paradise Bakery on the way here. (Two of my favorites for sure...) I found some ADORABLE heels that were basically free ;)
We decided we're going to throw a banging Christmas party...more details to come on that for sure. I'm already excited though.
I flew through security with my carry on full of who knows what.
Tried not to touch anything here cause i'm pretty sure this place has got to be infested with the Swine. Gross.
Grabbed myself a Diet Coke.
Parked it here with my DC to wait until my flight takes off.
I'm Looking forward to shopping, eating, the first annual Smith Family Ugly Sweater party, games, etc. etc. etc. It's going to be awesome.
I'm SO Thankful for the chance to get to go hang with my fam. I'm sure there will be more talk of thankfulness to come...
80 degree weather HERE I COME!
Remember how I said I'd post some photos from Halloween sooner or later...well here you are :)

2 comments:

danielle said...

you are the cutest.
have fun in az!!

Cristin said...

You are adorable. Yay warm weather...finally!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List