Sunday, November 15, 2009

YAY for B-Bear

ooooh boy. I love this girlie! Tomorrow is Ben's 24th b-day! I'm so excited to celebrate with her. Benita and I have been friends for over 7 years and she has been the best friend I could ever ask for. We're pretty much family. I've missed her tons since she's moved up to SLC, but I've been able to see her and talk to her all the time which is great :)
Here are 24 things I LOVE about Benita...
1. She has a great laugh
2. She is gorgeous
3. She is beautiful on the inside too
4. She always thinks of others before herself
5. She is an extremely hard worker
6. She has a very strong testimony
7. She's a great example to me
8. She is my shopping buddy
9. She is my travel buddy...although we need to step up our game in that area
10. She gives great pep talks, and helps me do hard things
11. She humors me...and makes me think i'm funny
12. She loves her family
13. She doesn't hesitate to go after what she wans
14. She loves turbo kick
15. She enjoys target, diet beverages, and popcorn as much as I do
16. She is smart, and keeps up with current events
17. She makes a mean batch of Scotcheroos
18. She is adventurous
19. She loves all the same great TV shows I do
20. She is amazing with kids, and is going to be a great mom some day
21. She has a heart of gold and is very genuine
22. She remembers every detail about everyone...something I am HORRIBLE with...and reminds me when I forget!
23. She loves a good matinee
24. She is the bestest friend in the whole wide world.
I love you to death Ben! I know we'll be friends forever and ever :) Happy 24th!

2 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

Happy B-Day Benita!! She is pretty much been family forever. We miss seeing you! Hope you have an awesome birthday!

Benita said...

ohhh my you are the sweetest bestest friend ever!!! seriously i just love you!! thanks for all those nice things you said!! what what i do without you?!? thanks meg :)

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List