Monday, November 9, 2009

catch up...

ok so...here is he scoop. Cause i'm sure you've all been dying to know... ;)

1. Halloween
I love Halloween. So much fun. I dressed up as my friend Jan Jorgensen. He gave me his Vegas Bowl Jersey to wear and even brought me some legit eye black stickers. Super fun. I also stole this picture from my sister's blog because my pics are all on my camera, and my camera cord is MIA. Too bad, cause I had some very cute photos...maybe later, I guess.

2. New Job
This past week was exhausting, but great. I am really liking my new work. I'll be honest upon walking in I felt like I was Anne Hatheway in the movie, The Devil Wears Prada. It's an intense work atmosphere, but I've really liked it! I work with my roommate Whitney and our friend Sarah, so they have helped me a LOT. I really feel so blessed at how everything has turned out. I know I said his before, but I just feel like the Lord really is looking out for me.

3. No DVR
I miss DVR. I don't ever watch TV anymore. Aside from the biggest loser because my friends record it for me. Sad, sad, sad. Speaking of...Tracy? Yikes.

4. AZ in two weeks.
Yep, that is correct, two weeks from tomorrow I will be in AZ. Not that i'm counting down or anything.

5. Mama Cita.
My mom was here this past week for a quilt retreat, and I got to see her for a second or two. I just love her. She and my dad both are such amazing people, and I miss getting to see them all the time.

6. 80's week.
I LOVE 80's movies. This past week my friends and I have been watching a different 80's movie every night. The line up thus far has gone as follows: Big, Fletch, Teen Witch, Spaceballs, Footloose. Great films...can't wait for what else is to come.

7.Christmas Music.
I love it. I've already been listening to it. It makes me happy.

8. Today I worked from 6:30 AM - 6:00 PM. I'm exhausted...and off to bed.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Cutest little chicken/rooster on the planet!! Dressing up for Halloween is so much fun. You look so cute too!! Love the black jersey!

The Smith Clan said...

You are amazing! I knew you would be great at your new job! It was so great to see you in Utah, even for just a short visit! Love you!!
Take a daily vitamin please!

Chelsey said...

How did I not get a "top that" text?

rosemarie said...

Glad to know things are going well, change always brings challenge. Looking forward to being with your family for Thanksgiving. When are you going down?You are AWESOME!!!

rosemarie said...

Glad to know things are going well, change always brings challenge. Looking forward to being with your family for Thanksgiving. When are you going down?You are AWESOME!!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List