Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Monday.

Dear 6:00 AM,

You came WAY to early this morning. Who do you think you are telling me that i had to get up, and that my fun vacation was over. That wasn't very nice of you.

Dear Delta,
Thanks for having free wi-fi today so I could write this post whilst flying home. Although I'm pretty sure you cut out about 5 inches of leg room on each of these rows...just sayin'

Dear Barney Fam,
Thanks for letting me invade your house, pantry, gym, lives, etc. for the past week. I love you guys, and I had so much fun with you!

Dear Mom and Dad,
I already miss you. Let's talk Christmas.

Dear Provo,
I hear you don't have any snow yet, but I'm pretty sure you're going to be a heck of a lot colder than sunny, beautiful AZ...I'm not excited about this. I'll be honest. I AM, however, excited to see all my besties. I love my friends.

Dear Christmas Decorations,
I'm very excited to get you out when I get home. If there is one thing that will make me feel better about leaving my fun Thanksgiving Vacation, it is probably getting my house all Christmas-ified.

Dear sore throat,
I get it. You've made your mark. You win. Now please leave me alone.

Dear work,
Be kind to me...let's just ease back into this normal routine thing ok? Don't over do it.

Dear Gym,
Due to sickness, laziness, and just plain selfishness...I have neglected you a bit the past week. But, I'm back. I promise. This week is going to be all gym-ed up!

I had such a great trip home. I always get a little bit sad when I have to leave my family! What can I say, I LOVE them. It's a good thing I get to bug Linds all the time, and that Ty isn't too far away either :)
Bottom line. I'm going to miss these folks.
Thanks for the FANTASTIC Turkey Day weekend!



3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

I am with about all of the above. The time went to fast! Sure love you! I am excited you are coming down for Christmas!

Unknown said...

Looks like an amazing trip!!! And I LOVE the look of your new blog. Super cute!!

The Smith Clan said...

We loved having you here! So fun!! Your new blog looks fantastico!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List