Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgibbing.

What a great Holiday. I love this kick off to the holiday season. It is so great that we have a day that is solely dedicated to gratitude. I feel so incredibly blessed right now in my life. I have the greatest family, that I get to spend a whole week with. I am healthy. I have the most incredible friends that are such a key part of my life. I have a great job that, as I have mentioned before, has come into my life at an opportune time. I feel like the way everything is going in my life right now is so divinely directed. Most importantly I feel so much gratitude towards my Savior. I don't know where I would be without the gospel in my life. It means everything to me. Even when I am feeling doubtful or discouraged, the grace of my brother, Jesus Christ, comforts me and gets me through. I truly do, believe in Christ.


I have already loved being here in Arizona. I am in love with my family. I seriously am the happiest when we are all together. They are so great. I could go on and on about the qualities that each of member of my family possesses that is unique and wonderful. But, just believe me, they are Great. With a capitol "G."

Last night we had our first annual "Ugly Sweater Party." It was so funny, and so much fun. We all dressed up and went to Gecko Grill for dinner, and then came home, had dessert, and played games. Good times. Here are some photos of the evening.

2 comments:

amberdat said...

those are too good to be true. where did you find them?

Jenna said...

Your family is so fun. No wonder you like gong home so much.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List