Friday, August 28, 2009

Will you help me count my pennies?

My brother Tyler is amazing.
I honestly have a hard time describing how great I think he is because he has so many qualities that I really admire.
He has always been such a great big brother to me. Looking out for me and taking care of me whenever I needed him.
When I was little I had a large penny collection, as so many young money hungry children do. Tyler would always help me count my pennies. He was like my big buddy. He'd let me hang out with him, and take me to get treats. He was always so much fun.
He has an incredible sense of humor. I feel like he and I are quite often on the same wavelength. Just about everything that comes out of his mouth cracks me up. I love it. He always brightens my day.
Honestly, I think the quality that defines him most is his kindness. He is so genuinely kind to everyone. He is always so willing to help if anyone is in need. He is an AMAZING dad to his cute little kiddo-s. I love watching him interact with them because he is just so great with them.
Bottom Line: I just LOVE Ty. He's incredible. Such a great example to me, and I'm SO glad to have him as my big bro. Happy B-day!! Love you Ty!

3 comments:

Judd Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judd Family said...

Hey Megan this is Gentry Judd (Olsen) I think I commented on your blog forever ago, but I haven't done it in awhile. It looks like you are doing really well and that you are having tons of fun. I don't know if you have an invite to our blog but if you don't email me at gentryjudd@yahoo.com and I will send you one.

I actually ran into your parents in AZ awhile ago. Your dad was in the bishopric of my husbands singles ward. My husband is graduating in Dec. with his degree in sports Sports Administration. We would love to get a job at ASU and Cory has been trying to get ahold of your dad to see if he could get him a foot in the door. If you wouldn't mind would you give him my husbands email? It is juddcory@hotmail.com. It would mean a lot! Thanks:)

The Smith Clan said...

That is such a great picture! And I agreee with everything you have said! Tyler is amazing!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List