Sunday, August 2, 2009

Week Re-Hash.

This week I learned...
- Dads are the best.
mine especially. Upon leaving for Lake Powell (pictures will be posted at some point) two weeks ago I learned my tires were "dangerously bald." My sweet dad came and got my car, put new tires on it, washed it and filled it up with gas. He is seriously so sweet. He does so much for me.
- Moms are the best as well.
I asked my mom if she'd help me find some cute pillows for my bed. Something I've been meaning to do for a few months now. She has such amazing taste. She found the PERFECT damask euro pillows and some quilted standard pillows to match. She is so sweet, and completely amazing.
- Bikes are F-U-N fun!
My friend George has 4 beach cruisers. We went for a Monday night stroll to get frozen yogurt and I think I smiled the entire time. I'm on the lookout for a bike of my own. If anyone is selling one...let me know.
- Provo Housing is NOT fun.
Everyone who's ever lived in Provo knows that housing is a joke. People start to look for August housing in January...if that isn't jumping the gun I don't know what is. Ridiculous. Well, my roommates and I thought we'd secured a sweet place for ourselves back in April, only to find out a couple weeks ago that our contracts got sold out from under us. We really want to stay in our ward because it's great, and I LOVE my calling. We still can't find a place to live...and we'll be moving out in T-minus two weeks. I've always wanted to try living out of my car...no, no I have not.
- Lake Powell is ahhhMAAAZing.
I went to Powell last week with a bunch of friends and it was so great. photos are en route...
- My family is So great.
My fam has been in and out of town for the past month and it's been SO fun to see them. I loved having my mom here for the whole time. They left this morning and I already miss them! We took family photos this past Friday, and it was the first time the whole fam has been together in a while. We are funny. Family pics were followed by games which never dissapoints. (Did I mention that I won our game of Mormon Bridge...) We also had a great time @ my nephew Boston's B-day party. I can't believe he's 6!!
-2.5 hours is a long time when it's how late your date is and you're hungry.
just saying...
-I have fun friends.
My friends are seriously awesome. Constantly making me laugh. I always feel blessed to be surrounded by such great people.

1 comments:

Amber said...

First of all, I love that your dad takes care of your mechanics problems, and your mom takes care of your decorating problems. What a great pair those Smittys are! Second of all, don't be homeless! Come move to Logan and you can stay with me for a while until you find a place to live. Third, was your date's name Daro? He was late once too. I say once cause we never went out again.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List