Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I smell like a wallflower.

Isn't Bath and Body Works the greatest? I think so. I love the smell of all things coconut and vanilla.

So, naturally I opted for the vanilla coconut wallflower at B&BW. I came home and plugged it on in.
Let me back track in the story a bit to this morning at 6:00 AM when I woke up. It was early, and it was dark. My room is like a cave of sorts. No windows. It makes for a great nights sleep, and apparently a good nap.
So...back to where we were. I sat down on my bed and plugged the wallflower in. The next thing i know I woke up on my bed. It appears that I fell asleep in my cave, unbeknowns to me.
What did I wake up to? Vanilla coconut like WHAT.
Roxy came over and asked me if I poured the wall flower out on myself. That smell dies down a bit right?

1 comments:

Amber said...

Oh man. Once I bought one of those and plugged it into my wall. Two weeks later my morning sickness began... a day later I unplugged the scent because the smell was making me hurl. Four days later it broke outside my apartment door. 8 months later I could still smell it... don't worry. It will last you a loooonnnnggggg time!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List