Wednesday, August 19, 2009

In the words of Sheryl Crow...

"I think a change...would do you good."
This whole past week has been SUCH a whirlwind with the move, and trying to get put away, and used to my new surroundings and such. NOT TO MENTION my client schedule @ Elevate is switching up as well. I will now begin my mornings training at either 6:00 AM or 6:30 AM. YES, that is painfully early. I am WELL aware. However, I think it will be good for me. (Disclaimer... I may be a zombie...so if I lack coherency @ some points please just disregard....aaaahhthankyou.)

Remember how my word of 2009 is LOVE? Well, I have been reminded again this week how much my Father in Heaven loves me and how completely aware He is of me, and all that is going on in my life.

This past few weeks. It has been made SO apparent to me that everything happens for a reason. It may not be easy, it may not be what your top choice would be, but it WILL be for your good. He does not leave us hanging.

I am learning faith, and constantly being reminded of the enabling power of the Atonement. Helping me to do things I didn't think I could do.

I am reminded that the Lord surrounds us with angels, helping us when we need it most.

I love hindsight reflections...realizing the paths that have lead us to where we are.

It's true. I hate change...still. BUT. I know that things are going to be good. Not, just good, but great. My new room is all put away, and I love it.
I'm ready to take this change on head first, excited to see where it leads me. I'm embracing the change. I even threw out my favorite pair of old sweats while reorganizing my clothes...some of you may remember these guys.

You know, the XXL Orem High Football cutoff sweats that I stole from Eddie Norton during Blue Team election week. (I'm pretty sure they were his brothers?) They have seen better days. It was about time they were retired.

Here goes nothing. Or something, rather.

2 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Change is hard but good! We are learning that ourselves as we adjust to a new ward and house. Aren't we so lucky to have the gospel to help us through it all and what a blessing to recognize the Lord's hand in all things. Sure love you! Can't wait to see your new pad!

The Smith Clan said...

I couldn't agree more! Change is hard! And at the time we wonder, why did I have to make this change? And it's not until later we see the Lord's hand in our path!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List