Wednesday, August 5, 2009

just leave me here...seriously...

I don't know what it is about Lake Powell, but I love it SO much. Ok, I totally lied. I know exactly what it is. I love being out in the sun alllll day, no makeup, yummy food, friends, games, reading, no schedule, boating, lounging on the rafts, no cell phone service, etc. etc. etc. It's amazing. This years trip with the Saffords was a blast. It started off with some sweet tats...

lots of photos...

lots of friends...

matching jammies...naturally... (yep that is what my hair looks like air-dried. Dianna Ross in the house)

reuniting with best friends...

a BEAUTIFUL campsite...

lots of posing...

sunglasses, of course...

and of course...the Red Rock Oasis...

Powell is so great. I think next time I go I'll plan on being left there.

3 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

Oh Megs!! It just looks like so much fun! Love it! Love it! That is what Lake Powell is all about! You hit right on babe!!!

Karrissa Winward said...

Oh how I miss the Safford Lake Powell trips! Looks like it was a blast!

The Bailey's said...

Megan you must have the coolest group of friends. You guys are always having a blast. That is so fun. Live it up! I love Lake Powell too. I vote Wayment reunion there is a couple yrs.(when we are back home and can afford it. LOL) Keep living it up and having fun! We are all jealous!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List