Friday, August 14, 2009

How to begin an end like this???

Ok, so I LOVE the TV show friends. I'm sure many of you do as well. You may remember commentary such as this when Monica and Rachel realize they aren't going to be living together anymore...

Rachel "Crying": Oh my gosh, I'm gonna miss you so much
Monica "Crying ": Me too
Rachel: It's really End of an Era
Monica"out loud" : I KNOW

Well, here I am, finding myself repeating those same words. Today is the last day Benita, Roxanne and I live together, and I'm soooo sad about it. Benita and I have lived together for the past 5 years. How she has put up with me for that long, I don't know. I think back to the ENDLESS list of amazing times we've had and I seriously can't believe she's moving to Salt Lake. Of course, she will still be my best friend, and I know I'll see her and talk to her all the time, but it's going to be weird not having her with me allll the time. People have started to think we are the same person ;) I hope she knows how much I absolutely ADORE her, and how much I'm going to miss her. I'll be visiting the capitol city quite frequently, and she promised to come sleepover alllll the time, and I'm holding her to it! BAM!

Benita may be leaving me and Roxypants behind.... but, luckily Rox is going to live in the condo across from me, SO we'll be able to yell to eachother from our porches. I feel totaly blessed that she's still super close to me! We talked yesterday about how it will still be sad to not just come home and hang out doing nothing...we love to do that :) I'm sure we'll be spending a WHOLE lotta time at eachothers houses...and at Crest...and at Yozone...

As sad as I am to be changing things up I think it will be a good thing. I am living with two DARLING/AMAZING girls that I know will be great for me! I feel like everything has kindof just fallen into place. I feel like I am where I should be, and I know the Lord is looking out for me. I can't wait to see what is to come!

7 comments:

Kylee said...

love the pick you should look at my blog.

Kylee said...

love the pick you should check out my blog.

danielle said...

So sad. I'm going through the same thing with Allison getting married. She's been my roomie forever. Let's help each other out :) & let's go to Yozone, please.

rosemarie said...

Glad you have found a place to live and fell OK about it but so sorry about the separation, I understand so well. Love your optimism and tenacity to move ahead and so appreciate your sensitivity to the spirit. You are terrific!!! Good luck with the new digs, your church assignment and everything else going on in your life.

Benita said...

oh i am going to miss you so much! we will for sure be seeing each other all the time still!! don't you worry sleepovers veeerrry often..you are the best bff ever. EVER.

amberdat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amberdat said...

What?!?!?!? You two are like two peas in a pod!! Bert and Ernie... pb&j.... I can't believe this news. Well can we all get together one last time before I move?? You got a new phone you say. Let me make sure you have my tele. I will text it to you. please call. day or night.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List