Thursday, August 6, 2009

to whom it may concern...

Dear SYTYCD-
Thank you for not disappointing me. Jeanine was my fave. I was really glad she won. Made me miss my dancing days. I think I need to find some classes to go to...

Dear Provo- what is the deal with the smoke filled air. I can't breathe, and I'm pretty sure I smell like I've been camping for the past few days. Let's not keep this up.

Dear Landlord who kiboshed us- you have sufficiently ruined august. you are splitting up three besties and even sent one off to SLC. I hope you're happy, cause I sure am not. Luckily I'm not homeless anymore and I'm living with some extremely adorable girls....but I'm going to miss my besties like crazy.

Dear talk that i'm attempting to write- why must we have this struggle everytime I have to give you! Can't you just write yourself? Thanks.

Dear Benits - are you sure you're moving to the capitol city? just checking. I'll try not to cry about it...again..

Dear tan from lake powell - I'm so sorry I haven't been able to attend to you since those glorius sun basking days. Don't fade k? I'll come back soon I PROMISE!

Dear gymnasium- My apologies for not making it today. I needed a day off. Don't judge me.

Dear numberless cellular device- this game of "guess who's calling" isn't very fun. I'm not one who enjoys the surprise of the unidentified caller.

Dear misc. towell folder- thankyou for taking my towells out of the dryer and folding them for me. You're a sweetheart :)

Dear friend who texts me funny things and makes me laugh- you make my day.

Dear morning bowl of cereal- you make waking up so much more enjoyable.

Dear sister who went to spin with me- I LOVED that you were there. Be my regular k? Also...let's play next week, and always.

Dear Roxypants- you make me laugh ALWAYS. you can sleep on my floor k?

Dear blog-clearly i'm pretending like my posting right now is more important than my talk writing. Thanks for being a distraction.

I think i've covered my bases...for now that is.

4 comments:

Cristin said...

Dear Megan...You not living in that apartment with Ben, Roxy and Cams is very depressing. Please hang out with me when I come anyways...Love, C

Trav and Linds said...

Love the post, and I loved spin. I was so sad I couldn't go this morning, such a good workout! We will definitely have to hang out this week!

Benita said...

dear megan...i am not sure. i think i have cried every day this week. can i please reserve a night on your floor all the time. i would even share with rox if i had to.

ps my room already has your name on it too, don't worry i'll expect you up there often :)

The Smith Clan said...

Your blog is so funny Megs!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List