Sunday, August 2, 2009

Flickr Mosaic


These flickr mosaics are SO much fun. Here's what you do...

1: go to flickr.com
2: in another window open http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
3: choose 4 columns, 3 rows
4: answer the following questions in the search bar of flicker. pick your favorite one on the first page and paste the address into your mosaic

1. What is your first name? Megan
2. What is your favorite dessert? frozen yogurt
3. What school did you go to? Timpanogos
4. What is your favorite color? black
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Brad Pitt
6. Favorite drink? Diet Dr Pepper
7. Dream vacation? Greece
8. Favorite food? cereal
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A professional choreographer
10. What do you love most in life? My Savior
11. One word to describe you? Smile
12. Your nickname? Megs

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so fun! I might have to go and give it a try.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List