Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Valiant Effort

December 23rd: Christmas Adam. One of my clients told me that one of her families favorite traditions is to celebrate, "Christmas Adam," on December 23rd. Because Adam came before Eve. Cute eh? So Merry Christmas Adam to everyone! This morning Denny, Kiley, Blake and I went to the Mesa Temple to do baptisms. Unfortunately for us about a zillion other people had the same idea, so we ended up walking settling for taking a lap around the grounds and heading home. You can't be mad that the temple is overflowing with people wanting to serve now can you? Pretty cool if you ask me.

The Christmas spirit is definitely in the air. We passed this sweet house on our drive back, and Kiley and I had to circle back to do a double take...and by that i mean i had to snap some photos. Seriously...check this out.
On the way home we stopped so Denny could drive their electric car home. It was hilarious. With he and Blake all dressed up, and his sunglasses on it looked like he was some CIA agent on special project to keep something secure. They were maxing out at about 24 MPH, no big deal. Super funny.
Kiley, Mom, Nichole, and I went to Crackers for lunch. I had never been there before, and it was yummy! After that Mama Cita and I did some shopping, and headed home for the day.
I'm loving being able to just hang out with the fam. It is something that i don't get to do all the time, and it's great to just hang out and relax together. I can't believe tomorrow is Christmas eve already!?! Where has this year gone?

0 comments:

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List