Monday, December 14, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

Garlands all the way down the stair case railings. A super tall Christmas tree with twinkling lights. What seemed like hundreds of collected Santa's of all sorts throughout the house. That is how I remember our house growing up, all decorated for Christmas. I remember loving helping my mom set up the boxes and boxes of decorations. The house felt so warm and friendly. A hard day's work rewarded with night coming, and all of the lights being plugged in. It always seemed like it turned everything into magic, and the Christmas season was really beginning. Although, I have about 1/100th of the amount of decorations that my mom has I still get excited to put them all up. Here is how the holiday decor turned out this year...
Rox and I had SO much fun hunting down our fun decorations. We seriously spent a whole Saturday going from one store to the next finding all sorts of cool decorations. So fun!!

2 comments:

rosemarie said...

Looks like you are all set for Christmas, cute tree. Megan, can I just tell you how it warms my heart to when you and you sisters speak so warmly, lovingly (and with great memories of past and I am sure of those to come) of your relationship with your mom and dad. What a great thing to have such a strong relationship with the 4 Smith women, your sisters and your mom.

The Smith Clan said...

Megs, I love it that you get so excited about all the decorations! It makes it so fun! I'm very proud of all your cute decorations! Your tree turned out so cute! Way to go! Looks like the partaaaaaaaaay was so fun also!It is so fun to have traditions! Just love it!!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List