Monday, December 7, 2009

Dooped. Swindled. Punk'd.

Yes, I was one of the many bazillion people that went to the Flash game tonight. Let me say that I have been a skeptic of this whole Michael Jordan thing from the beginning. I just didn't see it happening. There was no benefit for him to come...to Orem Utah, to a D-league game, nonetheless. BUT it was one of those situations that I heard so much hype about, I definitely wanted to go.

Half time came and Brian Russell made his grand entrance. Me...still skeptical. Russell was coming the whole time, we knew this. He gave his whole schpeal, and still...I was not buying it. But, then all of the sudden the lights went out. MJ's hall fame induction speech comes on...and in my mind I'm like. No way. This seems legit. They really did it. They pulled it off. Michael is here. This is unreal. I got butterflies. I couldn't believe it. Here is "Michael's" entrance.
Yep...you guessed it. Not MJ. It was a hired Jordan impersonator the Flash had flown in from Michigan. WTF?!?! Bodyguards and all. Disappointment. Who goes to such great lengths to pull of something like that. I'd be honest, the stands were PACKED. But really? REALLY? Not my favorite. We were not amused...as you can see...

4 comments:

amberdat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

Tell that braden decker i want my 1776 book back!!!! Love you Megs!

danielle said...

hahah eww that's what i heard! but my cousin jordan brady plays for utah flash & that's pretty much the same thing, riiiight?

Sarah Preston said...

I was there too! I hate the flash now the way hey had a fake MJ. I'm sad I didn't see you there!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List