Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve...and the random thoughts that come with

What a great Christmas eve. I'll have to review the days events later. Right now I can't help but be so grateful to have the opportunity to spend another Christmas Eve with mom, dad, & the Barney fam. I can't help but feel overwhelmingly blessed to have such an incredible family that I love so much.
(This is a quick video post movie, pre dinner tonight. We had a great time.)

I also can't help but feel so grateful to my Savior for His life, His teachings, and His sacrifice in my behalf. What a blessing it is to have the gospel in my life. The hope that comes to me from my knowledge of the Plan of Salvation, and the love that I feel in my life daily is something that I cherish more than I can explain. I know that my Savior loves me. He loves each one of us. So much that He died for us, and He did it willingly. He did it knowing it would be hard, and painful, but that it would save us pain and hardship. He did it because He wanted us to be as happy as we could possibly be. The gospel really is, "good news." Striving to live as Christ did is what will bring us happiness. I love this photo from the new Reflections of Christ series.


I hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas. I love you all!
And now I think I'll fall asleep to, "The Christmas Story." I'm pretty sure this is the start of some 24 hour marathon. I can't wait for Christmas morning to see if Santa still visits 25 year olds. ;) One can only hope...

1 comments:

Trav and Linds said...

I love all of your Arizona posts! I am so sad we are not with you guys! We are lonely up here in P-town. I am glad you are having a good Christmas vacay!
P.S your Christmas card creation is adorable!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List