Friday, December 18, 2009

Home, Home on the Range.

Oh to be home. Happiness.
Thanks to Linds who was kind enough to dine with me, Gateway with me, and chauffeur me up to the airport. It's official. I can't get enough of her little kiddies. They are just so dang cute.
I sat next to an adorable girl from my ward on the plane. So fun!
Across the isle from me was a very good looking chap. I wasn't mad.
Les and Elaine picked me up from the airport, and without any if's ands or but's we pulled into Yogurtland.

Doesn't that just look delicious? Well it was.
I came home to a divinely decorated house. Straight out of catalog I'm pretty sure. So much Christmas in this house. I love it.
My parent's were opening Christmas cards they received in the mail today. All of the sudden my mom is opening up one from Mitt Romney. I was pretty impressed, and then I remembered that my parents know the Romney's from when we lived in Boston. It reminded me that I wish he was the Pres. not the Obaminator. Just sayin'
I am all unpacked in my room, snuggled up on my bed, watching Christmas Vacation.
A very good kickoff to the Holiday. :)



0 comments:

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List