Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Megan's Currently

I love Cami Wells. I was just reading her blog and she had a "currently," post...I thought it was cute, so I copied her.


Currently I am...
Sitting at Roxies house.
Stealing bites of her Dreyer's Slow Churned Mint Cookie Crunch.
Playing guess the top songs of the 90's via...Brian Turner.
Watching J-Man try and fix my ipod, and sing Boys II Men.
Drinking a Crest Diet DP.
Playing on Photo Shop.
Dreading the thought of walking back to my apartment in the 1 degree weather. Yes, my weather forecast on my computer is telling me that it is one degree outside. ONE.
Still in my gym clothes from spinning...oops.
Still stoked about my Mac.
Making my Christmas wish list.
Working on secret Christmas operations.
Excited I don't have to work super early in the morning.
Tired, and ready for bed...

Also...My mom posted this pic of my dad and I on her blog, and I love it. Precious.


5 comments:

Roxy said...

I love this post. Also, I know we get frustrated but I love our lives. We're pretty dang blessed chimp face.

The Smith Clan said...

Megan, cute blog! You are so clever! And yes, I do love that picture of you and your dad! Great shot!

S & K said...

Darling picture girly! <3

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rosemarie said...

Great picture I know how you feel about your Dad and I can appreciate why.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List