Thursday, December 17, 2009

The answer is an astounding, YES.

Yes, Yes, and then some.
Yes, I can't stop thinking about the fact that at this time tomorrow I'll be nestled all snug in my bed at home in AZ.
Yes, I am ready to not be ankle deep in snow. (Uggs or not, it's not my favorite.)
Yes, I am SO excited that Christmas is a week from today. I am a 5-year-old at heart I tell ya.
Yes, I am STOKED that THIS GIRL started blogging. Love her, with all my heart. It's so great when people jump on the blog-wagon.
Yes, I am pumped to spend some quality down time with the fam in AZ...reading, shopping, eating, working out, Christmas-ing...and blogging of course. You haven't heard the last of me yet!
Yes, my friend Brady and I continued our now 4 year tradition, and watched one of my favorite early 90's classics, "All I want for Christmas," tonight. Nothing like Kevin Nealon and a bunch of other no name actors to get you in the real Christmas spirit.
-sidenote: If you haven't seen this film, and most people haven't. Watch it. It's golden.
Yes, I secretly, and now openly, loved sleeping in today, not working, getting in a nice workout, doing some Christmas shopping in my gym clothes, and getting ready to go home tomorrow...I'm really good at being a scrounge.
Yes, I need to sign off FB chat. Why are people up so late? Why am I up so late?
Yes, I am going to miss all my besties while I'm home.
Yes, I still have Christmas stuff to do. Wow, it snuck up on me this year, no?
Yes, I still love my new computer.
Yes, I'm currently in LOVE with photoshop and learning all the fun things I can do with it. I'd show you some of my latest creations, but it would ruin some Christmas surprises...later. Later.
Yes, I am CRAVING Yozone's peppermint frozen yogurt right now.
Yes, I was thinking today about how much I love my family...and how much i'm going to miss having a certain sister 5 mins from my house. :(
Yes, I need to go to bed.
Night.

0 comments:

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List