Thursday, March 25, 2010

Sheeeeesh

Dear Megan.
Go to bed.
You're going to hate yourself in the morning.
You will still love that bowl of Kashi...as per usual.
But you'll hate yourself & will be DYING for a nap all morning long.
Facebook is NOT that cool.
Nobody's blog is worth your sleep.
The new music you keep digging for will be there tomorrow.
Buenos noches.
Love, self

p.s. I keep not drying my hair (meaning it's air dried) and letting this curl come through. Easy? yes. Lazy? probably. Bad idea? I don't really care. :)


5 comments:

Lauri said...

Wow I'm not the only one with natural waves that come out if I don't do anything with it!

Unknown said...

I love your hair like that!

Tracey said...

You are so cute!

Collin and Traci said...

lazy and easy is sometimes the cutest! i like it!

The Smith Clan said...

I just happen to like that curly wavy on you!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List