Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Like only true T-wolves would...

I can hear you now. "That's soooo high school." Yep, it totally is, and I wouldn't have it any other way. One of my bestest friends from high school, (and since I was 12 basically...), Trevor is in town from NY this week, and I love when I get to hang out with him. His one request? That we take a trip to classic skating, naturally.
So, Trev and I ventured up to Sandy to meet two of our other T-wolves, Lisa and Kate. Let me just say. The night was more than successful.

Kate and Lis came adorned in matching MJ gear, which started the night of right. We were all looking pretty divine with our skinny jeans tucked into our skates. Trev was sporting a sweet sunburn from a day on the slopes, and we were pretty much all smiles. Who knew so much fun could be had for $2.00?
I think this photo sums the night up pretty well.
(This might just be the best photo i've ever taken.)
I love these people more than words can even describe. We seriously laughed so hard my stomach hurt. I think it is so unique that we have stayed in touch for so long. Even if we go weeks without talking it's like we never missed a day when we eventually do catch back up.

4 comments:

Janae and Bil Bil said...

AHHH so much fun! I am so happy you got your skate on! Is it wrong that I had one of your cookies with my breakfast this morning? Love you! See you Friday!

Karrissa Winward said...

I am so jealous! How fun is that?!?

Nichole Barney said...

How fun! Looks like a great time!

The Smith Clan said...

Rock'n Roll baby!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List