Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy and Blessed

Beni, don't be mad. I chose the pic with the ponytail showing ok?
I love these two. With the classic self-taken photo of course. These girls make me laugh so hard every time we are together. Without fail. It's hilarious. I am so blessed to have such great friends.

I think life hands us ups and downs. Highs, lows, times of feeling so positive and blessed, and times where you wonder just about how much you can handle. When I have those low points I like to try and remember all of the great things in my life that make me happy...well maybe not all...but a lot of them.

In case I need to be reminded soon...
The gospel. My savior, Jesus Christ. My family. My friends. A job that I love. Amazing clients. The scriptures. A warm, extremely comfy bed. Clothes. A healthy body. My computer. New music. My Ipod. My cellphone. All my favorite foods...cereal, diet dp, pizza factory salad bar, frozen yogurt, peanut butter and honey sandwiches. Sunshine. My car. People that care about me. A great ward. A calling where I get to serve amazing women of the church. The Temple. Mid day runs for soft serve cones with Roxies. Good books. Popcorn and Matinee's with Benits. Target. Playing with Lisa. Cologne scented hugs from George. Pictures. Spinning with Janae. Inside jokes. Road Trips. My Fitness Blog. Running. Cooking. Bath and Body Works Wallflowers. Lake Powell. Hanging out at home with M&D. Playing games with my family. Being able to watch morning television while I work out every now and then. The local Crest station. Cruiser Bike rides to Yozone. Spring...summer...being tan...(sigh)...Disneyland. Having a clean house. Weekend shopping and Bajios with Linds. All of my nieces and nephews. Singing in the car. The music club, (Trev & Kate.) This could probably be a LOT longer...I'll spare you.

An Earl Update.
So you recall the situation with sweet lil' Earl I mentioned last time. I have a follow up that might just melt your heart even more. At ward prayer last night he talked to me for a bit and told me that he was having a better week, and that he decided that the girl who was mean to him was probably just having a bad week. He told me he wrote her a letter to tell her he didn't mean to make her feel uncomfortable and that he was very sorry he made her feel uncomfortable, and that he wouldn't bother her anymore, but he hoped she had a better week. Unbelievable, right? Talk about turning the other cheek. So, he asked if I would walk over with him to deliver the letter to the girl's friend so that she could give it to her. (He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable.) I was once again blown away. He had such a concerned and unselfish outlook. He was respecting her wishes, but wanted to make sure that he apologized and that she knew he was just trying to be nice. Pretty amazing.

12 days until the first day of spring. :)

4 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

Loved your blog! Many things to be thankful for!! I'm so glad you feel positively happy and blessed!! Because you are! Love you!!!

Lauri said...

I wish I was a lot more like Earl! Thanks for sharing that part to Meagn! You are terrific....

rosemarie said...

Megan, Thanks for sharing, you know one thing for sure is that we continue to learn and grow on this earth. You are such a ood example to all of us, you are AWESOME!!!

Benita said...

saying sorry in the biggest font size possible doesn't make it better... haha jk :) i'll forgive you. i know the rules. such a sweet story about Earl.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List