Wednesday, March 24, 2010

N.I.C.H.O.L.E.

Remember doing these in elementary school?
(I can't remember what they are called.)

N - Nicest person I know. Genuinely. Nice to absolutely everyone.
I - In great all around shape. Physically, spiritually, mentally. She just has it together.
C - Christlike. She has always been so giving and selfless to me and to everyone around her.
H - Happy. Always smiling and laughing. Her happiness and optimism is contagious.
O - Outgoing. Never afraid to talk to anyone. Famous or not. ;)
L - Love. She shows so much love to her family & friends & we all love her SO much!
E - Energetic. She always has so much going on, but she always rises to the occasion. She amazes me with all she gets done!

Let's be honest. That doesn't even BEGIN to describe how amazing Nich is. She has been such a great role model for me. I love spending time with her, and I am so grateful that to have her as my amazing big sis.
I thought she'd really appreciate this hot photo from our Christmas Ugly Sweater party. Let's be honest. She still looks rocking, ducks and all.
I wish we were all in Cali still right now. Newport Cost Villa's anyone? Yes please.
I look a little creepster.com in this pic, but...deal with it.
I love this pic of us kiddies at Thanksgiving this past year. Let's play soon family. k?
Anywho...Happy B-day Nichole. You are one incredible person. I look up to you so much. You have always been such a great example to me. Thanks for all you do for me. I hope to be like you someday when I grow up. xoxoxo

3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

Awww thanks Megs you are so sweet! You just made my bday even better! I love you!

Merediths said...

Acrostic poem. Classic second grade assignment. :)

The Smith Clan said...

Nichole is amazing! I love your acrostic poem! Chickpeas are kind of tasteless - but they grow on you!Promise Benits!!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List