Wednesday, May 27, 2009

TAHOE

This year for Memorial Day weekend my friends and I decided we were going to do something fun! After much contemplating we decided to go to Roxanne's house in Reno where we could play and go to Tahoe. It was SO much fun. The lake was absolutely beautiful. We spent all day Saturday playing on the beach. So much fun!
On Sunday we went to church with the Hutchen's Fam, and spent the day playing games, watching movies, having an amazing BBQ, and a bonfire. Roxy's parents were unbelievable. They fed us a feast for every meal. It was sooooo good!
Of course the bonfire included a few rounds of Mafia. Typical.
Monday we made the most of our last day by lounging by the pool and BBQ-ing it up. Such a fun trip! Align Center

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love all the pics! I am so glad that you had so much fun. I am so glad that you didn't have to work on Monday.

Karrissa Winward said...

Looks like such a fun trip!!

Amber said...

I am so jealous! I want to spend a day at the lake. It looks like you guys had a great time... and I love to see that you are working on that summer tan already! Love you. See you tonight!

Nicole said...

You are always doing fun things! Looks like you are off to a great summer!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List