Monday, May 18, 2009

I need another weekend...phew...

one of my clients asked me how my weekend was and as I gave her a recap I realized how jam-packed crazy it was....in a good way of course.
FRIDAY
-morning workout
-train ALL my clients (I still don't get how Fridays are my busiest training day??)
-over to Point for some more workity work
-dinner @ Olive Garden for Cami D's B-day. Love that cute lil' thing.
-friends over at our house after

SATURDAY

-Morning workout
-poolside with Roxies & a surprising number of my Provo friends (always a good time)
-Traci's Shower w/Linds... Traci cuts our hair and has become pretty much our family's favorite person ever. She is the only one I know who can tame this mullet. We're so excited for her to have her little baby girl!!
-Errands
-Dinner @ Costa Vida w/Roxy and Brit
-Angels & Demons w/Roxy, Brit, Benita, Lowell, Jeff, & Brandon. SUCH A GOOD MOVIE! I seriously loved it.
-went to a party w/the rest of the crew. Good times.
-Impromptu midnight trip to Smiths

SUNDAY
-Church
-Stayed after to get set apart/meetings/(I am the RS 1st counselor now which I am SO SO SO excited about) I seriously love being in Relief Society, and I have the most AMAZING president to work with, so I can't wait!
-visits to the neighbors
-grass sitting w/Ben & Rox (and having to change locations due to getting drenched by sudden sprinklerization)
-home teachers
-dinner @ Tyler's; w/Jeff, Ash, Roxy, Brit, Lowell, Brady, & Johnny. Thanks again Tyler...Muy Bueno.
-Ward Prayer (funny how I got released from this calling yesterday for my new one, and who's my predecessor....Benita of course) I think our Bishopric thinks they are funny....either that or they know that with us girls it's come one come all and they just REALLY love us.
-Game night @ our house w/the crew.
-Story time @ our house post games....until 2 AM...

Yep the alarm went off WAY to early this morning. I need a day of rest. But don't worry, I'm not complaining. SUCH a fun weekend!

3 comments:

The Smith Clan said...

Sounds like so much fun! And remember you are only young once! I loved Angels and Demons! Did you guys like it?

Unknown said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend! Wish you could have squeezed in the bbq on sunday but I will forgive you. Congrats on the new calling!

Nichole Barney said...

I am flashing back to the good ol days! Fun times that you will never forget!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List