Thursday, May 14, 2009

La Caille


Trev came in town for the weekend and invited Benita and I to go up to La Caille with the Safford fam for mothers day brunch!

It was SO much fun and absolutely beautiful up there. The food was of course delish! The afternoon was not short on hilarious stories/theories/opinions from Bryant and Sheliah, lots of photos, the Wicked Soundtrack, and glazed croissants. (Don't worry our waitress gave Trevor about a dozen for the road.)

And of course, it's ALWAYS so fun to see Trev.

I was so glad we got to go! Thanks Saffords :)

3 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

How fun is that? I miss Trev!

Jenna said...

The Wicked Soundtrack? That made me snort! That is one of my favorite Safford family stories.

The Smith Clan said...

YOu guys look Great!!!!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List