Sunday, May 10, 2009

Love my Mom!


My Mom has to be one of the most amazing people I know. She is like the energizer bunny. I really don't know how she does all that she does. She always has a project (or 50) up her sleeve. She is constantly concerned with others, and is so selfless. She has always been patient with me, and has encouraged me to accomplish my dreams. She is so positive and happy. I remember when that Daniel Powter song, "Bad Day," came out my mom was absolutely in love with it, and we all thought it was so funny cause i'm pretty sure my mom doesn't have "bad days." She makes every situation a learning experience. Her pure charity shows through in everything she does. Her testimony is evident through the way she lives. She is such an example and blessing in my life. I love you mom!! Happy Mother's Day!

P.S. I also HAVE to give a mothers day shout out to my sisters Nichole and Linds. Watching them raise their kids is completely awe-inspiring to me. They are AMAZING mothers. I hope I can be just like them one day!! I love you guys!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I love your mom also! She is an inspiring women and I could only hope that someday my girls will talk as highly of me as you & your sisters have always talked about your mom. She's awesome. I don't doubt that you will be an amazing mom someday, especially with the role models you have to follow.

The Smith Clan said...

Oh my goodness Meggie! You are way to nice to me. Thanks for all the nice things you said! The truth of the matter is.... I have always loved being a mom(and now gradmother too)! I never wanted fame, fortune or a career. I just wanted to enjoy raising our family! And that has been my pleasure to be a mother to our six children!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List