Friday, May 8, 2009

Summer Checklist

Whenever the seasons start to change I always start to imagine the fun and amazing things I want to do for the upcoming months. Summer is definitely one of those times, and as it starts to get warm I can only begin to think of the endless possibilities. Aside from the obvious laying by the pool, running outside, and driving with the windows down all the time my list goes as follows... (with some past photos to show you why all these things are just so dang fun)

-bonfires in the canyon
-camping

-roller blading down the Provo canyon trail
-watching fireworks...I am a little obsessed...
-a lil' visit from this chica

-lots of frozen yogurt and ice cold DDP...naturally
-lounging by the pool, getting TAN!
-Lake Powell, probably one of my favorite places in the world.

-4th of July in Provo, always so much fun!
-JoBro's for Stadium of Fire

-tubing down the Provo River (& hopefully not getting fully submerged this time)

-Sunday afternoon canyon picnics
-Strawberry Days Rodeo, dressing up required

-outdoor movies
-BBQ's
-going to AZ to visit the fam

-The fam coming from AZ to visit us! July will be so fun!!
-road trip down to Vegas to attend the wedding of these two lovelies...

-sending this besty off to married life as well...

-Boating
-Swimming with Linds and the kiddos (right linds ;) ...??)

-Sunday evening walks
-running outside
-movie nights
-DVR-ing my favorite shows (SYTYCD, THE BACHELORETTE, ETC.)
-Benita NOT working until 10 PM...I get my BFF back!

-game nights
-hiking

-ETC. ETC. ETC.

Yep, Summer 09 BRING IT ON. Cause it's going to be good! :)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

I squealed when I saw my picture and realized "That is me! I'm coming to Utah!" I'm so excited.

Call me!

Heather Davis said...

OH my gosh... i am OBSESSED with this list, naturally. all those amazing fun things!! I only wish I could be at the pool with you, getting a drink from crest. maybe i will come down and we can make that happen atleast once. Megs i just miss you! It seems like things are going so well!! i love you!

The Smith Clan said...

I love your summer list Megan. I miss the mountains so much! I didn't get to go there last summer. I want to make sure we at least do 1 or 2 picnics in the canyons. By the way I had to take a doubletake of all the blondness pictures. Just for the record, I like your dark hairdo, but looking at the blondy,I kind of miss the blondy also! Has anyone else said that, or is that just my thoughts?

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List