Monday, June 1, 2009

always eating. never not eating.

I feel like 1/2 the pictures I post are of us at restaurants eating...I guess it's just what I do best! We always have real good reasons though, don't worry. This pas week Lola came to stay with us for the week for some "business" stuff and to check out the situation for the fall. I can't wait for her to come back to P-town. We decided to go to dinner with our preggers lil' Amber who is about ready to pull little Lincoln out with her bare hands. She looks SO pregnantly cute! We went to our fave, Bajios, and it was deeeelightful.
Tori (Lauren's sis) Lauren, and Benits.
Amber, me, Ben, & Lola.
We all couldn't stop touching her cute pregnant lil' belly.
Friday night was Cami's bridal shower @ PF Changs. It was so fun to celebrate with her in her last few weeks of non-marriedness. Cami & I have been roommates for the past year and it has been SO much fun. I seriously just love that girl.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Ha ha ha, love those pictures! They would be even cuter if the babe was actually here and my belly was a lot a bit smaller! It was so fun to see you! Thanks for eating out with me- as much as we do it, I still love it! And I love you! I'll let you know when the little guy decides to show his face!

Jessica said...

It's like Brad Pitt in Ocean's 11. he is constantly eating in that movie. I did the same thing at the same point in life. Enjoy it, it ends too quickly sometimes! Hope you are doing well!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List