Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Fathers Day Daddy-o!


I was driving home yesterday, and so I didn't get a chance to give my dad a father's day shout out via-blog.
To my dad: one of the most hardworking, dedicated, loving people I know. When I think of my dad I think of barbecues, the smell of fresh cut grass, The Eagles, bear hugs, road trips, smiles, movie theater popcorn, corn nuts, bocce ball, card games, laughing, QT runs, good literature, sports, golfing, family time, dinner outings, continually learning, papa's eggs, father's blessings, route 66, and guacamole.
I feel so blessed to have such an amazing example to follow. My dad doesn't do anything half way. I swear he is good at everything he does. He has such a drive for success and a passion for life that is completely contagious. He is so strong in the gospel and he knows so much. I feel like I am always learning from him and I know that will always be the case. My dad is so great! I just love him! He is the best dad and such a great grandfather as well. I hope your fathers day was the best day EVER. I LOVE YOU DAD!!! xoxoxo

3 comments:

Nichole Barney said...

He is the best! We are so lucky to have him!

The Smith Clan said...

Thanks Megs...you are awesome!!!

Liz & Zac said...

Yes, Megan you do need to come and see my baby! Maybe we should just get together for lunch again or something??

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List