Monday, June 22, 2009

The Wells are Wed


So...on Friday afternoon Benita and I took of to Vegas to go to Cami and Tanner's wedding. It was so much fun! Our friend Jenna let us stay at her house while we were there which was so nice of her. The trip was complete with shopping, lounging by the pool, yummy eats, soft serve cones from McDonalds, and of course...the wedding.

Cami looked absolutely beautiful! Her dress was so fun, and all of her bridesmaids/groomsman were in bright summery colors. I loved every second of it. Oh, and Tanner was pretty cute too!

I got to see my good friend Zach who has been gone all summer doing an internship in Colorado. Cami was my roommate and Zach was tanner's roommate, so we all became pretty close which made the wedding even more fun.

We had to get the classic self-taken shot that I love so much.

So, here they are folks. The Wells family in their finest. Congrats Cami and Tanner! It was so fun to be a part of your big day! You two are adorable, and I love you both!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun!! And I love her dress. Gorgeous!

The Smith Clan said...

What cute pictures Megs! I love the bright colors and the big lanterns. So fun! What cute friends!

camiwells said...

oh thanks again for coming you girls are beyond amazing love you! plus i feel pretty special to get to posts back to back on your blog:) love ya dinner soon??!?

camiwells said...

and by to i mean TWO!!!

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List