Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Another Weekend of Weddings :)

This weekend one of my long-time friends, Lindsey Peterson got married! I'm so excited for her! She married a guy from California named Taylor McFarland, and they looked SO happy! Benita and I were able to meet up with Heather have some dinner, catch up, and go to the reception together. It was so much fun!

Lucky lil' Benits was the catcher of the Bouquet!

We got to wish the happy couple off with sparklers...Due to my insane obsession with fireworks, I was beyond thrilled about this!


Congrats Linds! I'm so excited for you!!

After the reception we met up with a bunch of our friends in Salt Lake and went to hear an 80's cover band called the Spazmatics, at Liquid Joe's. It was so hilarious and SO much fun!

I am such a lover of 80's music, and these guys were seriously SO good. We all just danced all over the place. I'm such a sucker for places like this because the crowds are always hilarious. I'm somewhat of a people watcher...ok, caught I LOVE people watching. I could do it as a job.

I wished I would have caught some of the crazies we witnessed on camera. There was a sweet bachelorette party going on, in which i'm pretty sure all the girls were entirely intoxicated. Sad, yes, but also...very entertaining. There was a group of middle aged, scantily clad, overweight, female groupies that WOULD NOT give up the front of the stage, as much as we tried to pry ourselves up there. And, let's not forget the group of girls dressed head to toe in 80's attire. That WILL be me next time. So classic. Good times had by all, that is for certain.

1 comments:

Amber said...

I am so sad that we didn't make it to the reception! It looks like it was so much fun! We need to get together sometime soon. I miss you.

my tweets


My Current Reading List...if only I could read one book at a time...

  • The Goose Girl
  • All But My life **Just finished this one. It is absolutely amazing. Definitely makes you appreciate your blessings!
  • The BOM; of course ;)
  • And Then There Were None
  • Les Miserables (been reading this one for a year...so good, but taking me forever)

Munch & Crunch

Munch & Crunch
Click here to check out my healthy living blog!! :)

About Me

My photo
My Name is Megan. I am a certified personal trainer, runner, and a baker who loves all things health and fitness! I'd love to answer any questions you may have. Email me at megolina21 at gmail.com

My Blog List